Saturday, September 27, 2014

Jot down!!!

As I sit here while all my kids are asleep I feel like it would be fitting to sit down and jot down some feelings. After all this is like my open diary. So Week 1 is complete and I am feeling like "I got this". Now although I don't think I did as well as I know that I could have, I am proud of myself. I feel like I have more energy and I feel great about this new "ME".

My one down fall has been food. Now although I am meal prepping and I have healthy snacks, the fat girl in me always wants some type of chocolate something. LOL. Or bread. Now I know that I am not the only one out here that loves bread.... Maybe I am just the only one to openly admit to it. Anyways, I can have just ate my food and I smell garlic from a Chinese restaurant. O M to the G I start craving it right then and there. It is totally a hot mess.com

So I am trying to find alternatives to the things I so love. Now don't get me wrong I am not going to starve myself or totally deprive myself of things I love. It is all about moderation and portion control. Some people can go completely cold turkey and never look back. Well I am here to say "that aint me."

I know what my weaknesses are and I am willing to work on them in hopes to achieving my personal goal. "Looking great and feeling good." I am so blessed to be on this journey and with other women as well.

If you are looking to get it in and get fit let me know. I am not a recruiter. I am just looking to help inspire others like I have been inspired.

I love you all for taking the time to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment