Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Smiling through!!!

Temptation is all around us and sometimes it is so hard to fight through them. The one thing I am doing is pushing through all of the temptations around me. I may not pass them all and that is something that I am learning to be okay with. I cant be so hard on myself that I lose focus of the end result. If you constantly get mad at yourself, you might just give up all together.

Some people don't give themselves a break during the week (a cheat day for some). I think it is totally up to the person that you are. If you are a person who needs consistency and cant go off track for one day then don't, but if you are like me and find that you deserve one day to relax and not worry so much, then take one day to yourself.

I am enjoying this journey. I have set in my mind what it is that I am looking for. It isn't about a number for me. How much weight did I lose, but more so about how I look and feel. I want to be healthy first and then like what I see. I don't care if I am 175 or 150. If I am not liking what I see in the mirror it totally defeats my purpose in this journey.

The one thing I absolutely love about this journey, is my kids in it. I love how Sariah and Kamille participate with me in T25. It is so cute. Now they do get in my way and I have to ask them to move over, but it is amazing. We influence our children. If all they see is us eat Mc Donald's then that is what they are always going to want. If we never workout are children wont. What they see is what they become accustomed to.

With that being said, I am loving everyday and I am smiling through every workout. It is time to get it in... Why not today? Why wait for tomorrow to better  yourself and your family? Lets do this TOGETHER!!!

Thank you all. I love you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment